MEET THE INDIGALS! Indigal 2017 – http://igg/me/at/indigal2017 – Creating a 2 volume album of Canadian covers in support of Canada 150!
The Canadian Independent Female Artist Collective is creating an awesome new album of the best of Canadian music over the decades in celebration of Canada150 and in support of Humber River Hospital Foundation.
Indigal is the Canadian Female Independent Artist Collective. We create music for charity–and this year, our project is Canada 150 in support of Humber River Hospital Foundation, Toronto!
* Indigal 2015 “Noel” was a successful campaign that raised over $5000 on Indiegogo for the creation of a contemporary Christmas album and we are back with an even bigger collection!
* Indigal 2017 combines our love for Canadian music with Canada’s 150th birthday — all in support of Humber River Hospital Foundation.
* Not only will you help us publish this amazing collection of Canada’s most iconic music over the decades, as interpreted by our talented cast of Indigals–but you will be helping Humber River Hospital bring needed medical care to the community at large–not only here in Toronto, but across the country and beyond. As North America’s first fully digital hospital, HRH has become a leader in many areas of expertise–orthopaedic joint replacement, robotic surgery, bariatric surgery and more. The demand for care is increasing, and government budgets cannot meet the need.
* The 9 Indigals involved in the project represent a cross section of Canadian talent ranging from up and coming country artists, to indie folk, pop rock, and bluesy rock & roll! You will really love our renditions of these classic Canadian tunes– both in digital download for your devices and phone, as well as a physical CD available as a signed perk for your support of this campaign. Throw it in your car CD or hook into your aux on your radio and sing along!
We Need Your Support To Publish The Album!
Your contributions not only go directly to the Foundation, but will be put towards the cost of recording, producing and publishing the album:
* We need $5000 to create the album–sales from the special 2 – volume album as well as the winter show and merch will benefit Humber River Hospital Foundation.
* We have had the volunteer support of 5 amazing Toronto-based musicians and 2 experienced producers to perform, record, and edit the album. Mastering, production and printing costs will be funded here. All additional funds beyond what we require will go to the Foundation..
A True Celebration of Canadian Music by CANADIAN Indie Artists!
What better opportunity to make a musical statement than during Canada’s 150th birthday year!
* Not only will we be covering some of our lost icons from this past year–Gordon Downey and Leonard Cohen, but we will be featuring music from some of our most brilliant Canadian songwriters–Bryan Adams, Tom Cochrane, Nelly Furtado, Sarah McLachlan, Bruce Cockburn, Neil Young, Burton Cummings, Gordon Lightfoot, Alanis Morrisette, Jann Arden and more!
* We brought you a heart – felt album with “Noel” in 2015 and “Canadiana” is proving to be twice as big and even closer to the heart!
Canadian country music #news #videos – Introducing Indigal 2017 – 9 Female Indie Artists Covering Musical Icons for Canada 150! #Canadian #Countrymusic #Songs