News source from CTV News
Classes were disrupted at an elementary school in Cambridge Wednesday due to a possible gas leak.
The Waterloo Region District School Board said parents with kids at Clemens Mill Public School on Saginaw Parkway should pick their children up “as soon as possible.”
According to the school board, students in rooms affected by the possible leak were being moved elsewhere. St. Benedict Catholic Secondary School was designated as an evacuation point in case the situation worsened.
School board officials said they were working with Union Gas to monitor gas levels inside the school.
After-school care and an evening school council meeting were cancelled.
[su_feed url=”http://rss.cbc.ca/lineup/topstories.xml” limit=”20″]
Canadian News Headlines
[su_feed url=”http://rss.cbc.ca/lineup/canada.xml” limit=”20″]
#Canada #news #CanadianNews #headlinenews #Edmonton #calgary #vancouver #toronto