News source from CTV News
Published Sunday, August 12, 2018 3:58PM EDT
Last Updated Sunday, August 12, 2018 3:59PM EDT
The Clarence-Rockland Fire Department says a fire on De la Baie street was likely caused by an overheated fan motor.
It broke out Saturday evening, around 8 p.m,.inside a landscaping company identified as Landtech Inc.
The blaze was large and required assistance from Ottawa Fire Services to get it under control.
A spokesperson with the Clarence-Rockland Fire Department says there are no injuries to report.
So far, the damage estimate is coming in at $450,000.
[su_feed url=”http://rss.cbc.ca/lineup/topstories.xml” limit=”20″]
Canadian News Headlines
[su_feed url=”http://rss.cbc.ca/lineup/canada.xml” limit=”20″]
#Canada #news #CanadianNews #headlinenews #Edmonton #calgary #vancouver #toronto